Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving: Preston Bailey Style!


I've spent the entire day trying to recover from the 4-day weekend. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, shared with the people that matter to me most: my family! This was my first year cooking the Thanksgiving meal, and I have to say, I am very proud of myself because it came out great!

So, this morning, I was scoping out the blogosphere (one of my daily routines), and I came across a post on Preston Bailey's blog showcasing how he celebrated Thanksgiving with his family. I was impressed to say the least.  This man truly does everything BIG! If you don't know who Preston Bailey is, I suggest you Google him ASAP. His work is absolutely phenomenal. 

Check out a few photos of a Thanksgiving celebration done Preston Bailey style:

The flower arrangements are STUNNING!

Simply gorgeous!

So much attention to detail.

What better way to say "Thanks" than with cash?


The dinner was held at his NYC studio for 50 of his closest friends and family members. Now, that is a Thanksgiving celebration I would have loved to crash! For more photos, check out Preston's blog.

Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
(310) 722-2873
email: info@platinumtoucheventsla.com
web: http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment