Friday, December 4, 2009

Fab Find Friday: Two Birds Bridesmaids

I decided to start a weekly feature on the blog, titled Fab Find Friday, where I will showcase some of the fabulous steals, deals, and ideas that I come across in the wedding world each week. What better way is there to end a long and often hectic work week than to find a great bargain or new idea for your wedding, right?! I know...I'm excited too! So let's get the ball rolling with this week's Fab Find: Two Birds Bridesmaids Dresses!




So, I was up late the other night watching the Style Network's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. He absolutely HATED her choice in bridesmaids dresses, mostly because the fit was sooo unflattering. Solution: Two Birds Bridesmaids Dresses. These awesome convertible dresses come in several different styles and colors and can tied in different variations to create the most flattering look for each body type. The best part is, because the dress can be converted into different styles, it can be worn again and again! Gone are the days of having to buy an expensive dress that will sit in the closet collecting dust, waiting on an opportunity to see the light of day again. The downside: the price! Ranging from $270 - $395, it's pretty darn pricey. But when you factor in the amount of use you'll get from this one dress, it might just be worth the price!

As a bridesmaid in a friend's upcoming wedding, I can sum up my own personal experience with dress shopping in one word: FRUSTRATING. Myself and the other girls are very different in size, so finding ONE dress that would flatter all of our body types was definitely a challenge. Then we decided to stick to the color scheme and length designated by the bride and each choose a style that we thought would compliment our body type. In the end, that was the best option, but had I discovered Two Birds Bridesmaids dresses before we purchased our gowns, I think the girls and I would have made a $270 investment to save a whole lot of time and aggravation!


For more information on this fabulosity, check out the website http://www.twobirdsbridesmaid.com/. It features lots of photos, a how-to section, and ordering info (sorry my Cali lovelies...they're in NY).


Stay tuned for another Fab Find next week...





1 comment:

  1. I saw this dress the other day and LOVED how pretty & versatile it is!

    ReplyDelete