Monday, January 11, 2010

Platinum Touch Events In 2010!!!



It's a new year (it's 2010 ya'll!!!), and with the new year comes new goals, new challenges, and new beginnings! Platinum Touch Events is on the brink of unveiling some MAJOR changes. What kind of changes, you ask? Well, you'll just have to stick around and see!

This month is pretty jam-packed. There's a bridal shower on 1/16, wedding rehearsal and bachelorette party on 1/23, my dear friend Kahlia's wedding on 1/24, and the highly anticipated Candyland 2nd Bday party for my precious little ones (aka The Twins). Needless to say, I've been busy! But I promise to have fabulous pics and wonderful stories to share soon.

In the meantime, I will be posting some great tips, advice, and ideas that will, hopefully provide inspiration and a helping hand for your next event.

Until then, happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment