Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Engagement Session: Tatiana & Ryan


All photos courtesy of Barnet Photography

I am so excited for the opportunity to be a part of Tatiana & Ryan's wedding! Tatiana & I are former co-workers. Back in the day, we would share stories of our wedding dreams and aspirations, and gush over the latest episodes of Who's Wedding is it Anyway? and Platinum Weddings! Then I got a text message late, late one night (it had to be after 1am!) with the wonderful news: her sweetie had proposed and she was gonna be a Mrs!

When Tatiana asked me to be her Day-of coordinator I was thrilled. Not only because I love, love, love weddings, but because she believed in and put her trust in me to take care of them on their special day. You see, Tatiana was there when Platinum Touch Events was just a dream. I would confide in her my love of all things weddings and share with her my desire to one day start my own wedding/event planning business.

So, thank you Tatiana and Ryan for letting me be a part of your special day! Rest assured that I plan on giving your wedding an extra special "Platinum Touch!"

Check out their wonderful engagement photos, courtesy of Barnet Photography:






Aren't they the cutest?! Counting down the days!

Nikola


No comments:

Post a Comment