Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blushing Brides

I know I've said it a hundred times before, but I LOVE it when brides dare to be different and do something a little out of the box when it comes to planning their big day!

What better way to do that than to add a little color to your wedding dress instead of going with the traditional white, off white, or cream gown?!

I am absolutely loving blush colored (think light pink) wedding dresses at the moment!  There is just something about this soft hue that is so romantic and feminine.  Adding a touch of blush would definitely up the wow factor when your guests (and love of your life) get the very first glimpse of you walking down the aisle.  Oh, how I can hear the oooh's and ahhh's now!!!







If you're not bold enough to rock a blush colored gown down the aisle, perhaps you would be a little more open to rocking the color under your dress...in these gorgeous heels.  Aren't they stunning?!


Would you consider adding a hint of color by wearing a blush colored dress?  Have you ever attended a wedding where the bride wore a blush gown? Please leave a comment below.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those gowns are beautiful!! I would totally do a blush colored dress and lots and lots of ruffles...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Blush + Ruffles would look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful blush gowns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely loving them as well!

      Delete
  4. These gowns are truly sweet little delights! I've never liked idea of traditional wedding dress, and that is some awesome substitute ! #1 or #2 - i would wear one of those tomorrow if I could ! Fantastic finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 and #2 are definitely my faves as well!

      Delete