Tuesday, October 9, 2012

6 Ways to Use Ribbon in Your Wedding Decor

Using ribbon in your wedding decor is a really inexpensive, yet creative way to spruce up your wedding decor.  Ribbon is so versatile, as it comes in so many sizes, shades, and styles, making it easy to make it work with the color scheme or overall look and feel of your wedding.

Here are 6 different ways you can use ribbon in your wedding decor:

Photo Opps


Source

Source

Ceremony Backdrop

Wedding Chairs



Dessert Table


Source

Decor


Source

Source

Wall/Ceiling Draping


Source

Source

PTE Wants to Know: What other ways can/have you seen ribbon used in wedding decor? Would you use ribbon in your wedding decor, or is it just not your style?

XOXO,
Nikola

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected

1 comment:

  1. I was getting surprised as much as scrolling down my pointer on your super loving page. You really adorned the post with rich and praiseworthy photos that marveled me out of my imagination. Yeah, ribbon decoration can be a great way of enhancing the beauty of wedding party or even for any special event. I love to admit I was able to achieve some excellent decor ideas here staying few moments. The desert table and the five ribbon backdrop ideas charmed me most. BTW what if I would like to add pampas grass decor to bring a dimension?

    ReplyDelete