Wednesday, December 5, 2012

{Holiday Entertaining} Non-traditional Xmas Colors

The holiday season is my absolute favorite time of the year!  I look forward to spending time with my family and spreading my decorating wings (oh, and shopping!!!).

I'll be heading out to purchase a Christmas tree this evening, so I've been thinking a lot about the color combo I'd like to use this go-around.  I mean, who says you have to stick with red and green?  I'm an out of the box type of gal, so this year, I think I'll go with bold, non-traditional Christmas colors and decor.

This was my inspiration...






PTE Wants to Know: Have you finished your holiday decorating? Did you/are you going with traditional or non-traditional colors?

Drop by our Facebook page and post pics of your best holiday decorating photos on our wall.  I'd love to see your creative decor!

XOXO,
Nikola

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment