Thursday, September 9, 2010

PTE Review: John's Incredible Pizza


We have a new feature on the Platinum Touch Events blog: Hot Spot Reviews!  In the upcoming months, I will be checking out some of the hottest, most talked about places in LA and blogging all the fabulous (and not-so-fabulous) details to help make your planning experience THAT much more simple.  From clubs, hotels, restaurants, etc., I will be checking them all out.  So, if you have a Hot Spot that you have been hearing about and would like to check out, please email me at nikola@aplatinumtouchevent.com.  You never know, your location just may end up on the blog!

The first Hot Spot that I had the pleasure to check out was John's Incredible Pizza.  Nestled in the heart of Orange County (Buena Park), this little gem is located near some of the OC's most popular attractions, including Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times, MovieLand Wax Museum, etc.  I had been hearing about this place all over the net, so I decided to grab my little ones and see what all the hype was about.  I loved the family atmosphere of this place, and my daughters had a blast! Check out a few pics of our outing:

The girls enjoyed trying out the rides...


...and the games (bowling was their favorite!)



They won plenty of tickets to redeem for prizes at the end.




At the end of the day I had two happy two-year olds on my hands!



John's Incredible Pizza is a great alternative to the standard Chuck-E-Cheese party.  Not only do they have great games, but they also have rides and bowling too! Their party packages are pretty reasonable, and I love the fact that they have separate party rooms that you can rent (not just a reserved table like most places).

If planning a HUGE party is not in the budget, but you would still like to show your children a good time on their next birthday, then consider John's Incredible Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment