Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Dessert Table

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of creating a dessert table for a Halloween party.  I'm pretty pleased with how it all came together.  There was no specific "theme", but I worked around the color scheme of orange, purple, and black: classic Halloween colors! Here are a few pics:

"Mummy Treats"

"Liquid Death"

Halloween Dessert Table

"Poison Cupcakes"

Another shot of the "Poison Cupcakes"

Spiders dangled from the cupcake tier

A close-up of the "Mummy Treats"



My favorite detail: the skeletons on the candy jars

Eyeballs in the drinks made for a nice touch!

I hand-made these paper pom-pom flowers in the color theme for the table and hung them from the ceiling.

The drinks: "Beetle Goo"

The drinks: "Witch's Bubbly Brew"

The drinks: "Spider's Juice"

The drinks: "Liquid Death"

Candy Corn, Laffy Taffy, Orange Slices, & Peach Gummy Rings for the candy section



Creating dessert tables is quickly becoming one of my faves! Leave a comment, and let me know what you think. If you would like Platinum Touch Events to create a custom dessert table for your next party, event, or holiday gathering, email me at info@platinumtoucheventsla.com

Nikola

No comments:

Post a Comment