Friday, November 12, 2010

Trend Alert: Swag Tables

If you've been following along with the blog (which I hope you have!!!!!!), you will know I have an OBSESSION for dessert tables.  I absolutely love how well they work with practically any type of occasion, from large events such as weddings, to smaller celebrations, like birthday parties.

I recently came across a post from one of my favorite blogs, Hostess with the Mostess, that mentioned a new popular trend: Swag Tables! Now, call me easily excitable, but I was swooning over this new concept. A "Swag Table" is set up as an alternative to the traditional party favor.  Instead of picking ONE favor to send guests home with, you can create a buffet of favors, giving your guests several options to choose from (who doesn't like options???).  You can also add an activity section to the table, where guests can make their own creations to take as a favor.

Check out the Hollywood-themed swag table Jenn of Hostess with the Mostess designed for a segment of FX  Network's DVD on TV:


Loves it!!!!! I can't wait for the opportunity to create a swag table at my next party!


Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
(310) 722-2873
email: info@platinumtoucheventsla.com
web: http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment