Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Come On, Vamanos! It's a Dora Fiesta!


*Singing* - Come on vamanos, everybody let's go!!!!!!

My twin daughters, Aaliya & Alexis love Dora the Explorer. So, it was really a no-brainer when it was time to decide on a theme for their 3rd birthday party: a Dora Fiesta!!! I am so excited because I have some really great ideas for the party and I've been working on some really fun and cute DIY projects. As usual, i'm really anxious to see how everything comes together. I only have one MAJOR concern: the weather, ugh! Their birthday is at the end of January, so it's usually raining (keeping fingers crossed that it doesn't this year) or super cold. Either way, I'm sure we'll have a blast!

Here is a photo of me and the twins at 2 years old....awww, they grow up sooo fast!


I'll be posting from time to time with updates on the party so you'll definitely want to stay tuned.

Until next time, happy planning!

Nikola Ahaiwe
Platinum Touch Events
(310) 722-2873
email: info@platinumtoucheventsla.com
web: http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/
blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents

No comments:

Post a Comment