Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back To School - Time to Party!

I don't know about you, but I feel like summer went by SUPER fast! I mean, it's almost like I blinked and we were smack-dab in the middle of August!!!  Well, you know what that means: it's almost time for the kiddos to head back to school!  My little ones haven't made it to school age yet, but I can only imagine the hustle and bustle that comes along with preparing for a new school year.  So, why not throw a Back to School shindig to get yourself and the kids all fired up for the chaos fun that starting school brings.

Check out this too-cute back to school party styled by Leoni of the Just Call Me Martha blog:







This is one of the most creative kids parties I have ever come across!  I love all of the little details, from the "chalkboard" backdrop to the mathematical equation cupcake toppers.  Now it's your turn to gather your little pupils and throw a Back to School party as they prepare for another year of learning and growth!
Until next time, happy planning!
Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
(310) 722-2873
email: info@platinumtoucheventsla.com
web: http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/
blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. For more info on packages and services offered, please check out the Platinum Touch Events website http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment