Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Dessert Ideas

I don't know about you, but I am happy that today marks the official first day of Fall!  I love this time of year because it means my three favorite holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) are fast approaching.  I love to entertain, and this is when I feel I can get most creative.

Now that i've fallen in love with baking, I'm always on the search for new recipes to add to my collection.  This year, I would like to add a new, yummy dessert to our holiday dinner menu...something other than the usual Sweet Potato Pie and Banana Pudding.

Thanks to Better Homes and Gardens magazine's 31 Fall-Spiced Desserts, I think I have quite a few contenders:

Toffee-Pear Sticky Pudding

Honey Nut Crunch Pie

Apple Upside-Down Cake

Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits

Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes

Sticky Pecan Upside-Down Baby Cakes

Glazed Gingerbread Cake

These look absolutely delish!  Now comes the hard part: deciding which one to make!  The recipes for these desserts, along with 24 others, can be found on the Better Homes and Gardens website.

Do you have a go-to dessert for your holiday get-togethers?  Any new recipe's you'd like to try this year? 

All photos via Better Homes and Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment