Monday, September 19, 2011

Platinum Touch Events V-Log #1

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I've been entertaining the idea of doing a V-Log (video blog) for quite awhile now, but I never got around to it...mainly because (gasp!) I'm a little bit camera shy!  But, I have so many things that I've been wanting to share and a regular ol' blog post just won't do sometimes, lol!

Please excuse the fact that the video is a little off center (hey, cut me some slack...it's my first time for goodness sakes lol...but I promise, it's going to get better :).  I just wanted to take a moment to personally introduce myself to my readers...you know, so you can put a face/voice to the name.

So, without further ado...check out my very first V-Log post...




In future V-log entries, I will be answering all of your burning wedding/event planning questions and even providing a few how-to/DIY videos.  I'm very excited about this new aspect of the blog, and I hope you enjoy the content that I am working hard to bring you. 

To make this a truly helpful experience, I'd love to hear your feedback on my first V-Log post.  Please include any topics that you would like for me to cover in future posts.

Thanks for following along with me on this journey, and I'll see you on the next video!

No comments:

Post a Comment