Monday, January 7, 2013

{Color Crush} Emerald Green : Pantone 2013 Color of the Year

Happy New Year lovelies!!!

I know, I know! I'm about a week late, but after all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I decided to take a few days off to refocus, regroup, and renew!  I am working on some MAJOR things for the future of PTE, in 2013 and beyond (starting with a brand-spanking new website/blog design...*happy dance*)!  But more about that in another post...

We're starting the year off with a color crush on Emerald Green, which was selected as Pantone's color of the year!  When it was first announced, I wasn't too sure how well this color would work in a wedding color pallette, but I have gathered some inspiration that totally changed my mind...









PTE Wants to Know: Will you incorporate Emerald Green into your wedding color scheme?  What color(s) do you think pair best with this deep shade of green?


XOXO,
Nikola

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment