Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{Video Post} 5 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Wedding Vendors


Happy Wednesday my loves!!!

Today, I have something a little new on the blog: a Video Post!!!  

Yup, yup! I am sharing a short video I shot titled "5 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Wedding Vendors".  There are a few VERY important things you need to think about before you decide which vendors will make up your wedding "dream team", so you'll definitely want to hear this!

I really hope to incorporate a lot more video posts with helpful tips, DIY projects, behind-the-scenes videos, etc.  So please, leave a comment here and let me know your thoughts, topics you'd like me to cover, or just to say hello ;)

XOXO,

Nikola

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog! Thanks for providing such a nice information. Yes it was absolutely correct, we have to consider all the things when choosing wedding vendors.
    Here you can find the best jewellery shop in Bangalore for your wedding collections.

    ReplyDelete