Thursday, May 13, 2010

Engagement Session: Monica & Alex

I am so excited to announce that I'll be coordinating a wedding for a darling couple by the name of Monica & Alex. I had the privilege of meeting with Monica last week, and was thrilled that she and her fiance chose Platinum Touch Events to be a part of their special day! In speaking with Monica, we both could tell right away that we would be a good fit to work together. She spoke with such a soft tone as she gushed over the details of her upcoming wedding, and seemed to be one of the sweetest and most easy-going people that I have come across.

I am looking forward to their July 10, 2010 nuptials, which will be held at the Saddle Peak Lodge in Malibu! I will be going to check out the venue this weekend, and will have the opportunity to meet Alex, as well as Monica's mom, who I can tell is such an important part of this wedding!

Photographer Jonathan Roberts was kind enough to share these photos from the couples engagement shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment