Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Something Old, Something New...

For the last few days, I have been super busy getting the details together for Open House 2010.  As I was brainstorming some of the different themes I would be presenting, I thought to myself that it would be much more helpful to gather some images together that would reflect the overall look and feel I was going for.  It's one thing to have an image in your mind, but a completely different thing to vocalize what you are envisioning.  

Here is the inspiration board I created for the "Something Borrowed, Something Blue" bridal shower theme that I will be presenting at Open House 2010.  This was my first attempt to create an inspiration board, and I have to say, I am quite pleased with the outcome!  


Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks and a rundown of the great vendors that will be participating to make Open House 2010 a can't-miss event!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment