Sunday, May 2, 2010

Open House 2010



Over the last couple of weeks, I have been extremely busy: preparing a new marketing campaign, attending networking events and client meetings, etc. Also, this past Friday, I had the privilege of coordinating the wedding of my super adorable clients Tatiana & Ryan (more on them soon)! I definitely have to send a HUGE thank you to my wonderful assistant Jacqueline for helping to make sure everything ran smoothly. Believe me when I say that she is amazing and truly a joy to have on my team!

So what's next for Platinum Touch Events? Well, I have a few things brewing in the pot, but the one I am most excited about is my very first Open House. I decided to put on an event that will showcase exactly what it is that Platinum Touch Events can do for our clients. This will be an opportunity for past, present, and future clients to get a glimpse of what PTE has to offer. I will be presenting several themed tablescapes to showcase my work, there will be fabulous vendors on hand to help make your wedding/event planning process a breeze, along with tasty appetizers, exciting entertainment, and yummy cocktails, this will be an event that you will NOT want to miss.

The Open House is in it's very early planning stages, but more details will be coming soon. I am soooo excited to have the opportunity to give everyone a glimpse into my world. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. So excited and proud to be sponsoring this killer event! Can't think of a better way to help young brides secure their photography, cake, flowers, and coordination! Just soooo much fun and I'm thrilled to talk all things wedding photography and videography!!! So get ready for some sweet surprises ; )

    Thanks so much Platinum Touch Events!!!!

    Karen
    www.thelegacyboutique.com
    www.thelegacyboutique.com/blog

    ReplyDelete