Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Real Wedding: Tatiana & Ryan






Tatiana and Ryan celebrated their union on April 30, 2010.  The day started out with pictures of the bridal party at the Pasadena City Hall.  With it's Renaissance style architecture, it was the perfect backdrop for a pre-wedding photo shoot. The couple married in an intimate ceremony at Holy Angels Church in Arcadia, followed by a hip, ultra-modern reception at Cafe Santorini's Rococo Room.  The food was delicious, the music was great, and everyone had a good time!  A special thanks goes out to Joe & Mirta Barnet, the fabulous husband and wife team of Barnet Photography,  who were kind enough to send over images of Tatiana's and Ryan's big day.  I am looking forward to working with them in the near future. Enjoy...

Pasadena City Hall...

I really like this candid shot of the bridal party...


Holy Angels Church in Arcadia...


The strategically placed program...


The two altar floral arrangements were gorgeous!


The happy couple immediately after becoming Mr. and Mrs.


Loved the centerpieces...aren't they cute?!


The couple decided on photo favors...paying homage to their alma mater...


The cake was from Portos Bakery (an office fave!)...


The toss bouquet...so pretty



The sweetheart table...for the sweethearts


The bride incorporated a tribute to her mother through something she loved...butterflies (so touching...I loved it!!!)


The seating chart...thanks to my wonderful assistant Jacqueline for thinking on her toes to get this mounted


The seating "cards"


The card box was created by a relative of the bride...



On a slightly off topic note (I just had to share!!!)...I was semi-stalking these shoes all night,wondering how I can get a pair!!!  Anyone who knows me knows I rarely wear heels, especially none this high...but I was willing to make an exception for these babies!!!  But I fought the urge to do a run-by, and the guest and her shoes enjoyed the reception!

All photos courtesy of Barnet Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment