Sunday, June 6, 2010

Startup Nation's Leading Moms in Business Competition





Last year, I was bummed that I had I missed the deadline to enter the Leading Moms in Business Competition.  So, when I found out that Startup Nation decided to bring the competition back for a second year, I was more than excited to enter!!!  Winning this contest would not only be a great opportunity to take Platinum Touch Events to the next level, but it's an opportunity to combine the two things I am most in love with: being a mom and entrepreneur!  I love that this contest is shining the light on amazing women from all walks of life who are chasing their dreams while taking care of home.  Being a mother is not an easy task...being a mother with a startup business is even more challenging.  However, there are countless superwomen out there that are making it happen: scheduling numerous appointments, working long hours, constantly on the go...but making sure they make it to every cheerleading competition, every school play, every parent-teacher conference...then home in time to make dinner, help with homework, and prepare for the next day to do it all over again.  The saying "a mother's work is never done" is an understatement!


With all that being said, I would truly appreciate the support of all those who know and believe in me...heck, even if you don't know or believe in me, your vote would be greatly appreciated in helping me realize my dream of being a successful businesswoman.  You can show your support by clicking on the "Vote for Platinum Touch Events" icon located on the right hand side of this blog, or by clicking on this link.

Good things are on the horizon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment