Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Real Party} Shanice's Champagne Party: Candy Buffet




This past weekend, I helped put together a Champagne party to see a beautiful young lady off to prom!  I was in charge of the candy buffet.  The colors were teal and white, with a hint of bling (to match her custom-made dress).  Unfortunately, the weather would not cooperate with us, so we had to move all of the tables, chairs, and decor inside.  In all of the haste, I was unable to snap as many pictures as I would have liked, but I was able to get a few shots to share until the pro photos come back:






...and the happy couple before they headed off to prom:


Didn't they look cute?!!!  

When I tell you the candy buffet was a HIT, I am not exaggerating! Kids and adults alike were swarming the table to get their fix of the delicious goodies!

I truly enjoyed being a part of this young lady's special day!

If you would like to have a candy buffet at your next party/event, shoot me an email at platinumtouchevents@gmail.com.

XOXO,

Nikola

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected!

Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
Website: http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/
Blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents

Email: platinumtouchevents@gmail.com
Phone: (310) 722-2873


No comments:

Post a Comment