Friday, May 4, 2012

{Vendor Spotlight} Karen Tran Florals

Today, I wanted to take a moment to spotlight an amazingly talented, super creative floral & event design company that has been on my radar, for quite some time now, Karen Tran Florals!  I first stumbled upon Karen Tran's work while I was surfing on Pinterest (as I so often do!) and let me tell you, I was BLOWN AWAY! Her floral designs are beautiful, chic, and over-the-top...she is definitely a girl after my own heart!

Based in San Diego, CA, the company is all about "creating exquisite floral arrangements to enhance any kind of occasion."  It is no wonder that she has built a reputation as one of the country's leading event designers in her 20 years in the business!

I absolutely love her work!  Her floral sculptures are ah-mazing!  Karen Tran Florals is definitely a trendsetter and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her one day!

Check out some of Karen Tran's work...

Bouquets...





Ceremony...







Reception ...






Believe me when I say, this is just a small taste of the eye candy that Karen Tran Florals creates.  Head on over to their website to experience more floral goodness!

Have a great weekend everyone!
All photos via Pinterest and Karen Tran Florals blog.


If you liked this post, please share it on your social networks!

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected!

Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
Website: http://www.platinumtoucheventsla.com/
Blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents

Email: platinumtouchevents@gmail.com
Phone: (310) 722-2873



No comments:

Post a Comment