Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge & We've Been Featured!

Hello out there! Did you miss me?! My poor blog has been neglected lately and I feel awful.  When I started this blog, my goal was to post 3-4 times per week, but because of my busy schedule, that goal has fallen somewhere by the wayside.  But, because I believe everyone has a chance to redeem themselves, I have come up with a solution: the 30-Day Blogging Challenge! That's right my friends, I have committed myself to blogging every single day for the next 30 days (with the exception of my already scheduled vacation March 4-7).  So, what does this mean for you? Well, that's an easy one: more informative tips, advice, ideas, and of course some delicious eye candy to help get you on your way to planning a fabulous event!  I'll even throw in a few video blog posts from time to time.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not planning to disappear into oblivion again after the 30days.  The purpose is to get myself back in the writing groove and to follow my original vision to bring fresh content to my readers 3-4 times a week.  So sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey because boy do I have some good stuff in store for you!



To kick off the 30 Day Challenge on a positive note, I wanted to share some exciting news: Platinum Touch Events has been featured on The Favour Shoppe blog!  It was our first article contribution ever...how awesome is that?!  Show some love by clicking here to check out the article "Ten Money-Saving Tips for Your Wedding".  Be sure to leave a comment below to let me know what you think of it.

Remember to check back tomorrow for Day 2 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge!

Nikola

No comments:

Post a Comment