Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Inspiration} All-Black Everything

Last weekend, I met with a wonderful client who hired PTE to plan a yacht party to celebrate her 40th Birthday!  I was so ecstatic because this is the first time I've planned a party on a boat, and I KNOW it's going to be so fun!

This weekend I will be touring a few yachts for my client, and I wanted to start putting together a few ideas for the All-Black theme she requested.  Whenever I think of an All-Black or Black/White color combo, the words classic,chic, sophisticated, and timeless immediately come to mind. That is the look and feel that I hope to convey in the overall design of this event.

I've pulled together a few images that have gotten my creative juices flowing:

Attire...


Invitations...


Menu...


Tabletop...

Cake...


Dessert Buffet...


Cocktails...


Source
This is going to be an amazing party!  I'll be sure to post pics :)

What are your thoughts on an All-Black party theme?

Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
phone: (310) 722-2873
email: platinumtouchevents@gmail.com
blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents


No comments:

Post a Comment