Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{Trend Alert} White Bridesmaid Dresses


Ever since last year's Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, we've seen a dramatic increase in the white bridesmaid dresses trend.

I have to admit, i'm still on the fence about this one.  I guess i'm just old school in thinking that the bride should stand out on her wedding day.  But I have to admit, the all-white attire DOES look good in photos:








How do you feel about bridesmaids wearing white?  Is this one tradition that should not be tampered with?

Please leave a comment.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
phone: (310) 722-2873
email: platinumtouchevents@gmail.com
blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents

2 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be so bad only if the bridesmaid dresses were simple shorter dresses compared to the brides extravagant dress. Also, I would either add a colored statement to the bride or all the bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great points, Tammy! I agree 100%

    ReplyDelete