Monday, February 27, 2012

{Vendor Spotlight} Wildflower Linen

So, I was stalking looking at Pinterest the other day, and I came across these Ah-mazing chair covers...


O...M...G...I thought these were the CUTEST chair covers I had ever laid eyes on!

Until...

I clicked on the link to find out where they came from...that's when I discovered Wildflower Linen!!!

Let me tell you, I was in love! I could not stop ooohhing and aaahhing over all of the photos of table linens and chair covers! They were all so unique and absolutely gorgeous!  There was a wide range that could be used for just about any event imaginable!

I was so pleased to learn that Wildflower Linen is based here in Southern CA!  I can't wait to make an appointment to check out more of their massive inventory of event rentals!

Take a look for yourself...

 




 












All photos via Wildflower Linens website

Nikola Ahaiwe
Owner/Lead Coordinator
Platinum Touch Events
phone: (310) 722-2873
email: platinumtouchevents@gmail.com
blog: http://www.platinumtouchevents.blogspot.com/
facebook: www.facebook.com/platinumtouchevents

No comments:

Post a Comment